27 september 2009

Your Personal Stylist

Hardly any time – let me assist You to more efficient and fun shopping My ambition is to improve women’s wellbeing through clothes. As a woman it can sometimes be hard to find the time you need to invest in yourself. My assistance can increase your wellbeing and help you find your personal style. As a woman it is vital to find your own personal style, following trends blindly is not always the right approach. I founded this company with the goal to improve women’s self-confidence through clothes that are directly adapted to their personality and needs.
My name is Jimmy Neda and I have my own company, JimmytheStylist. I daily work with personal styling and shopping. My clients are mostly business women as well as celebrities and people in the fashion industry. The packaging of the Personal Styling depends on your needs. Below is a description of an average day with a client:
Step 1. Meeting with client to get to know the person as well as getting an idea of where the help is needed. This is a simple meeting over a cup of coffee or two.
Step 2. Meeting and consultation at the client’s house where a wardrobe analysis is made to determine how to develop a new and inspiring clothing style. We try out different outfits to understand the client’s best features are and how these could be enhanced.
Step 3. A day of shopping which also includes consultation on hair styling and make up. Depending on the budget we together visit different boutiques.
Amongst others, I have worked with Kajsa Ernst (actress) as well as with Chief Editor for Elle, Hermine Coyet Ohlen. In issue number 2 of Elle Lyx from 2008 you can read an article about me and my work as a personal stylist. We, as humans, are created with varied conditions and body types and my philosophy is to embrace this variety, all women should feel fabulous for exactly who they are.
Should you be interested feel free to e-mail me at: info.jimmythestylist@gmail.com you can also visit my homepage: http://jimmytheStylist.blogspot.com where you can read more about me and let yourself be inspired with the latest trends.